SONOLOGY AND FOETAL MEDICINE
- Highly Advanced 3D / 4D Ultrasound scan VOLUSON E-10 in the Foetal Medicine
Department. Foetal Echo is routinely done with congential anomaly detection of nearly 98%.
- VOCAL, Sono V Card etc are for exact diagnosis. Foetal Doppler study.
- Routine Chromosomal anomaly screen & NT Scan at 12 weeks
- Structural anomaly screening scan with routine fetal ECHO at 18 – 20 weeks for all cases.
- Monitoring of Foetal well being at 32- 40 weeks using NST and serial growth scans.